Saturday, March 7, 2015

February 14th assignment #3

 assignment #3

“I have experienced on my body and on my soul that I needed sin very much, I needed lust, the desire for possessions, vanity, and needed the most shameful despair, in order to learn how to give up all resistance, in order to learn how to love the world, in order to stop comparing it to some world I wished, I imagined, some kind of perfection I had made up, but to leave it as it is and to love it and to enjoy being a part of it.—These, oh Govinda, are some of the thoughts which have come into my mind.”

This quote explained that Siddhartha became more wise and philosophical because he took it upon himself to experience a beautiful world a world full of lust, greed and isolation. It was a different world from Siddhartha’s world which was full of a proper and controlled environment. He basically concludes the theory of Nihilism which focuses on living and not resisting the dada perspective.   Siddhartha’s is also using the different individual with the universal world or the unity of opposites in the context of his experiences. He saw that nothing really changed. He just realized that he lived to know what life can be for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment